Thank you Kraft Canada for supplying the base recipe for these cookies! Jacob and I had lots of fun experimenting and adding our own twist. Below is what we decided was the best recipe.
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 30 min
Makes 24 servings,
Recipe by: Kraft, modified by Jacob Kotler
What You Need
- 1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
For Jacob’s version add:
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX all ingredients with large spoon until well blended.
- ROLL into 24 balls; place, 4 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with fork.
- Jacob’s version: drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet, making sure marshmallows are not on the bottom.
- BAKE 20 min. or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.) Check.
- Cool 5 min. on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.